100 Rogues is a turn-based single player Rogue-like adventure through randomly generated dungeons. Find treasure, fight monsters, and do battle with Satan himself with four different characters, each with their own unique abilities.
Originally released May 2010 for iOS. Grab it now on the App Store.
Learn more about the game at the official 100 Rogues Forums.
- Four unique player classes – with completely different skill trees and abilities.
- Discover swords, axes, daggers, throwing knives, rocks, food, potions, scrolls, armor and gold as well as many rare items
- Explore randomly generated maps that present a unique challenge every time
- Over 60 fun, bizarre monsters – Skybabies, Robots, Ghosts, Candy Clowns and Gummy Rats, each with unique tactics and weaknesses
- An original thematic score and bright, hand-drawn pixel art
Regardless of whether or not you like roguelikes, or even RPGs in general, this is a game that you’re going to want to try out.
“…100 Rogues will take its place as one of the best role-playing games for iPhone and iPod touch.”
“Every now and then a game is released that completely transcends the genre it’s made for, elevating its possibilities to all new heights. It doesn’t happen often, but when it does it results in something genuinely spectacular. And that is precisely the case with Dinofarm Games and Fusion Reactions’s lovingly created 100 Rogues.”