Version 1.30 Patch Notes
After the truly insane-in-scope patch that was Patch 1.29 last month, we’ve been doing some back-end technical stuff which has slowed down our progress on stuff like “really improving the game”. It also took us awhile to nail down some technical issues which were plaguing 1.29.
Version 1.30 is a very small but important patch that includes some major fixes – but nothing too exciting.
- Fixed a screen display bug on some Android devices
- Tap detection should be improved – no more misclicks!
- Auro now runs at 60 FPS!
- Fixed a significant score goal bug
- Master score goal reduced slightly
- Tutorial bug fixes
- New Brute taunt
- New splash screen resolutions
- Deleted some back-end old unused files / house-cleaning
1.30 will be up on Google Play in a matter of hours and on iOS within a week or so. Happy Bumping!