Version 1.11 (And submitted to Amazon!)
This is a small patch that makes a ton of incremental improvements and bugfixes. The biggest thing is that the Conversation system has been improved massively, and so it should feel a lot better to interact with now.
Get Auro on Amazon here!
Version 1.11 Patch Notes
– Massive conversation system improvements. Please play through PLAY and STORY mode and look for any significant issues
– Points required for +1 HP on Story Mode reduced from 30 to 20.
– Transitions between difficulty levels in Play Mode made a bit easier (lower levels have a lower point requirement)
– Smokey Flavor no longer re-colors actors, instead just plays more puffs
– BUGFIX: shouldn’t be giving more than 1 ultimate ever, except in MADNESS mode.
– BUGFIX: should check for if you’ve won the game AS you’re exiting a level now
– BUGFIX: (Maybe?) fixed end of Tutorial 2, hopefully
– Many other bugfixes and improvements
In other news, we just submitted Auro to the Amazon App Store. We’ll be sure to let you know when it’s available there. EDIT: It’s available there!
As always, you can leave a comment below, or get into the discussion thread on the forums.