Oooo… touch that top bar, it’s all fuzzy! Anyway, we have a new website. It’s still based in WordPress, but vastly improved from the previous version. What do you think? What does it need?
Here are a few of its features:
- New design & logo – Do you like our new logo? I hope you do. We worked hard on it. The idea is that it’s a “brand”, as in an image seared onto the side of a dino, at a farm. This will be made more clear later on.
- Site no longer forwards to WordPress.com – that was pretty lame, but we now appear somewhat like professionals! Somewhat!
- Pretty good social integration – Facebook buttons ahoy, which hopefully makes it easy for people to follow us on Facebook. Also twitter feed’s comin’ in on the right there.
- Forums – These forums, while a bit on the small side, are the best forums that can incorporate into a wordpress page. I’ve looked! Go check them out.
- Site’s pretty optimized – At least, given that I’m not at all a web developer. Google Page Speed says: