Weird Dreams

Discussion in 'Other Topics' started by Erenan, Apr 15, 2016.

1. Erenan

Erenan Well-Known Member

I dreamed that I was working for Rand Paul. One way or another, he was transformed into a dog and it was up to me to try to figure out a way to change him back. But even if I fail, there's no rule that a dog can't be a member of Congress.

Redless and Waterd like this.
  2. Erenan

Erenan Well-Known Member

I dreamed that instead of a toilet, my bathroom just had an open manhole set in the floor. My wife told me it was clogged and wanted me to unclog it, but I ran some water down it and it drained just fine. Then I heard some eerie noises coming from the hole and got really scared. I was worried something horrible would crawl out of there. Sure enough, a skeletal dude climbed out of the hole and started chasing me outside! The skeleton was like a frail old man with a hat and a cane, but just like his body, the hat and cane were also made of bone. I realized the old skeleton man was too slow and weak to harm me, so I snatched his cane and tripped him with it. Then two more skeletons appeared from around the street corner. And these ones had helmets and guns! One had a pistol in each hand and the other had a shotgun. The helmets and the guns were also made of bone. So I was like, I gotta fight em. So I started flying and throwing grenades at them, but finally I figured out that only bone bullets could hurt em so I flew in between them and then dodged out of the way when they both shot at me, and so they accidentally shot each other and died.

Redless likes this.
  3. keithburgun

keithburgun Administrator, Lead Designer Staff Member

I actually dreamed a whole game design, and not only that but there were like several design iterations. At first it was kinda like river city ransom. I'm not sure what the goal was - I think it was maybe a competitive fighting game that takes place over a big long level? At some point I added in this orb that is floating and following you through the level, but you have to keep hitting it to move it through the level or something? Anyway it seems really dumb now but if I made it it'd probably be the most popular game I made.

4. keithburgun

keithburgun Administrator, Lead Designer Staff Member

I just took a nap had a crazy dream. First person, I was like some random guy and I went to the hospital or got in an accident or something. Then as I was in the hospital something happened, I don't remember what, but I basically woke up like hundreds of years in the future in some weird overgrown shopping mall. I think some kind of weird religious cult people adopted me. There was this main guy, these two girls who never spoke, and a dog. The guy kept installing new hardware in my brain and other stuff. I think he was making me into some kind of weapon or something. I think it was like, these 3 and the dog were being chased by the law. At first I thought, and I think they told me, that it was like this post-apocalypse. But it wasn't actually, this guy was some kind of criminal cybernetics weirdo guy and him, his two daughters, and this sorta aggressive dog were hiding out in this old abandoned shopping mall, doing tests on me and trying to brainwash me with their weird cultist religion (which involved candle burning and lots of other strange stuff that I don't remember, key point was, it was strange).

At some point I had some kind of power outage in my cybernetics or something, and the police found out about us. Like I had some kind of radio blocker thing going and it went out for a second, totally beyond my control. The guy was like "why the fuck'd you do that for" and got really aggressive and I tried to explain to him that it wasn't my fault. We all got into this weird car and started driving somewhere, but really soon futuristic police were surrounding us. I, being some kind of magic super weapon, could fly, and I started flying up into the trees. The guy was like "shoot the cops you idiot!!!" basically (I don't remember the words from the dream, just the intents) and I didn't, instead I just flew around in the trees.

Flash forward, I think the guy got caught, but now the two girls caught me and I think they were going to experiment on me or feed me to the dog or something (I don't remember - just something bad). I think they wanted revenge. I was like tied up or something, and they exited the shot (first person) to go get something. As they came back, the room became well lit and started looking more like a hospital. People from my life (not MY life, but I assume this old man's life) started shuffling in one at a time. At first they were dressed all weird, had blue faces and weird hats and stuff. Soon they became just sort of normal people and they were I think family obviously just coming in to see me after some big thing happened. I was apparently some kind of old man and I just went through some, I guess, really serious surgery, maybe brain surgery. There's a shot of everyone kind of looking at me all happy and talking and stuff and then it fades to black and it says

- A MEMORIAL FOR OUR UNCLE MARTY-

- He's okay :) -

-----

How's that for a weird dream? It was kinda like fisher king or one of those "it was all a dream" movies.

Redless and Erenan like this.
  5. Erenan

Erenan Well-Known Member

I liked it a lot and if I were a filmmaker I'd actually want to make it into a short film.

6. Waterd

Waterd Well-Known Member

I think Ive had the most narcissistic dream ever.

I was in bed. I did duplicate through Mitosis. Had sex with my other myself.

Last edited: May 21, 2017
    keithburgun likes this.
  7. Erenan

Erenan Well-Known Member

What if reincarnation could happen but it happened four dimensionally so you could reincarnate as someone whose life is concurrent with your last life? Then you could have sex with your own past life.