The NEW endless mode!

Discussion in '100 Rogues' started by Decaf, Jun 12, 2014.

1. Decaf

Decaf New Member

image.jpg I can't be the only one this has happened to. Those pesky gypsy teleswaps... I guess if I had been in HER shoes, I would have teleswapped out of that location too!

keithburgun likes this.
  2. keithburgun

keithburgun Administrator, Lead Designer Staff Member

Nice, haha. You know I would have thought we'd have had some code to prevent little holes like this from existing. Anyway, sorry that happened to you. At least it happened in the Bandit Hole, early in the game.

3. Decaf

Decaf New Member

My initial response (after the sobbing and laughter) was to rage kill the 2 gypsies and 1 other enemy with my bow. If I were smart, I think I should have just healed as much as possible and hoped that the other one would be foolish enough to teleswap me out! So maybe the game still beat me fair and square. :)

While I repeatedly skipped turns and waited to starve to death, I put a point in faith out of curiosity. Would god come and liberate me from my predicament? Eventually, I started to hope the giant finger would just come down and crush me for 99 pts and put me out of my misery. In the end, he didn't do anything. I'm trying not to read too much into that.

4. Bucky

Bucky Well-Known Member

Remember, kids, always carry a staff of teleport to get yourself out of tight spots like this.

deluks917 and keithburgun like this.