SHEEPSHIFTER changes

Discussion in 'Our Other Games' started by keithburgun, Jan 15, 2017.

1. keithburgun

keithburgun Administrator, Lead Designer Staff Member

Hey, we have some changes planned for SHEEPSHIFTER. Read about them here and give me your comments!

2. Redless

Redless Well-Known Member

What does the grain do?

3. keithburgun

It is used to change to Human form / re-use the Human cast ability. Also it is used to produce more grain. Possibly it may need one more hook into other systems.

4. vivafringe

vivafringe Well-Known Member Staff Member

As proposed I predict this will not be enough for me to journey to the corners, since it is EXPENSIVE in timer turns to walk all the way over there just to be able to change into human form. I am betting you could get a higher score just switching between wolf/sheep and slowly bumping sheep towards your pen.

Overall the timer remains a problematic way to end the game - it really limits what you can do. I think either the timer needs to go, or maaaaybe you could kluge a work around like giving a massive timer boost when you visited a corner field.

5. keithburgun

A reasonable prediction, but definitely not necessarily going to be true, and may be a matter of knob turning to turn false. Either way I do suspect that the grain needs 1 more hook, like I said.