1. Push the Lane Kickstarter is LIVE!
    Dismiss Notice

question if there's still more updates for Empire in the works?

Discussion in 'EMPIRE (by Crazy Monkey Studios)' started by mrtoad, Mar 15, 2014.

1. mrtoad

mrtoad New Member

First off, love this game, imo a $20 value that you all were generous enough to sell for $1. If there's any single aspect I like the most it's that, as a munchkin power gamer myself, I love the sense of doom and 'I'm about to lose' that permeates this game and how hard it is. In other words, I can't munchkin the game, the game munchkins me! :)

My question is: are there any patches planned for the next few months? Asking more out of curiosity that any 'demand' or anything like that.

keithburgun and blox like this.
  2. keithburgun

keithburgun Administrator, Lead Designer Staff Member

Hi there, Mr.Toad.

As far as I know, there is a patch planned. As you probably know the game is created and maintained by Crazy Monkey Studios - I'm just the game designer. Last I heard, we were planning on starting a big patch this month. I haven't heard much more about it since, though, so I don't know.

The patch that IS planned though, is significant. It involves a re-tuning of the game, a major change to how monsters attack, a major change to how units are produced, etc. So I'm really excited actually about getting it out there. If you want, you could let CMS know that you're excited for a patch, that might not hurt.

3. mrtoad

mrtoad New Member

Thanks for the update. I messaged CMS. Here's to hoping the great game Empire is gets refined even more....

Dasick and keithburgun like this.