Problems with 1.1.1

Discussion in 'EMPIRE (by Crazy Monkey Studios)' started by Fantom, Nov 19, 2013.

1. Fantom

Fantom New Member

I am sorry to see that the bug of reloading the map after a pause during the game has not been fixed...
    It is not possible to play that game on IOS (iPad 4 with IOS 7.0.4)
    Too bad...

Attached Files:

2. Fantom

Fantom New Member

Again and again... image.jpg

3. Fantom

Fantom New Member

It is impossible to play this game!! Version 1.1.1. Didn't fix the bug...

4. keithburgun

keithburgun Administrator, Lead Designer Staff Member

I'm told that there will be another small fix going out in the next day or so.

5. Paul Rozie

Paul Rozie New Member

Hi Fantom,

Thanks to the pictures you posted, we managed to figure out it had something to do with the material mines and have managed to fix the problem (which was actually a combination of 2 issues).

We are creating a build now to send to Apple which will fix the bug (and also the issue that the card amounts no longer show).
    Other platforms should not have had this issue but they will also get a new build to fix the card amount bug.

While you are waiting for Apple to approve the new build, you can avoid the bug as follows:
    If you are in the world map, go to the main menu before quitting the game. It is safe to close down the game while in combat.

Kind regards,
    Paul Rozie
    Crazy Monkey Studios

6. Fantom

Fantom New Member

Thank you Paul for your quick answer and for the solution. I'll try it tonight.
    Nice to imagine that I'll be playing again...

7. Adycat

Adycat New Member

I can't load the game at all.

8. keithburgun

keithburgun Administrator, Lead Designer Staff Member

Can you give us some more information Adycat? What platform, device, etc?