iOS Auro taken off iTunes store?

Discussion in 'Auro: A Monster-Bumping Adventure' started by Patashu, Sep 1, 2017.

1. Patashu

Patashu Member

I recommended iOS Auro to someone on Twitter, but they couldn't download it. I checked and the iTunes page for Auro does not load:

https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/auro-a-monster-bumping-adventure/id912559144?mt=8

Has something happened to this game? I hope it wasn't taken down/allowed to lapse just because it's an older version than the Steam version...

EDIT: In case it matters, both of us are Australian.

Last edited: Sep 1, 2017
  2. keithburgun

keithburgun Administrator, Lead Designer Staff Member

Hmm... that is strange... No idea why that's happening. I'll look into it! Thanks for the heads up.

3. Nachtfischer

Nachtfischer Well-Known Member

4. keithburgun

keithburgun Administrator, Lead Designer Staff Member

It could... that's really strange. I don't have the resources to deal with this right now unfortunately. And I would be lying if on some level I wasn't a little bit happy about it because now when I tell people to buy Auro I don't have to specify "but make sure to get the Steam version because it's like a completely different game".

5. RyanRothweiler

RyanRothweiler Active Member

I'm getting lots of work just updating old unity games to newer unity versions, exactly because of the 32 bit apocalypse. That'd be me guess as to the problem too.