Games you Intend to Play in 2018

Discussion in 'Games (and Other Interactive Entertainment)' started by keithburgun, Jan 8, 2018.

1. keithburgun

keithburgun Administrator, Lead Designer Staff Member

Hey everyone! What's on your list of games to play in 2018?

Here's some of mine:
    - Zelda (gotta maybe finish it? I don't know, conflicted)
    - Mario Odyssee (same deal. I mean I spent 60 bucks on the damn thing I should probably just power through)
    - Divinity Original Sin I and II - someone still makes RPGs for people who aren't babies!
    - Pillars of Eternity (someone told me this was like the real PS:T sequel)
    - The new Civ 6 expansion (comes out in Feb)
    - Slay the Spire (everyone on the Discord is saying it's good)
    - Cinco Paus (Viva says it's good, plus Michael Brough is generally good)
    - Some Uwe Rosenberg games hopefully. Pretty much any I can get my hands on.

2. Batlad

Batlad Well-Known Member

I'll be playing more Cine Paus, but there's not much else I'm looking forwards too. I'll try slay the spire once its a bit further along development. And I'm nearing the end of a hotseat Darkest Dungeon run. Might play some more gwent in a few months.

3. Nomorebirds

Nomorebirds Active Member

Here's some off the top of my head:

-Finish NieR: Automata
    -Hollow Knight
    -Slay the Spire
    -Pyre
    -Dark Souls Remaster (not sure if this counts)
    -Persona 5
    -Nioh
    -Code Vein
    -Resident Evil 7
    -Night in the Woods
    (not sure how many I'll be able to get to though, probably only a few)

I've been playing Gwent recently, which has been fun, but I'm not sure how long that will last.

I am currently super interested in giving Go a serious shot, so I expect to spend at least a bit of time this year doing that. Seems like a good idea as a game designer to actually play Go anyways.

And I'll keep playing Heroes of the Storm, as I have yet to encounter a game I can play as much and enjoy playing as much of as it. Though, I am getting pretty tired of playing a team based game (which is at least partly fueling my interest in Gwent and Go)

Edit: Guess I should add Shiren DS to the list, and also Bangai-O Spirits maybe.

Last edited: Jan 16, 2018 at 2:54 AM
    keithburgun likes this.