Game Design Projects

Discussion in 'Game Design' started by Redless, Feb 16, 2017.

1. keithburgun

keithburgun Administrator, Lead Designer Staff Member

Redless and CorvusVeis like this.
  2. Erenan

Erenan Well-Known Member

I've decided to make a highly narrative fantasy world Metroidvania with crap graphics. It will involve sword-fighting conducted via fast paced rhythm game mechanics (e.g., PaRappa the Rapper and all of its many children and grandchildrons). It probably won't take itself very seriously.

Redless likes this.
  3. keithburgun

keithburgun Administrator, Lead Designer Staff Member

People should know that there's a lot of activity on community games at the Dinofarm Discord, in a new "community_game_dev" channel. Come on by.

Plumlum likes this.
  4. Bucky

Bucky Well-Known Member

Can you put the discord channel in the pinned welcome post in the announcement forum? It's hard for new forum members to discover the discord.

keithburgun likes this.
  5. Kreylix

Kreylix New Member

I'm making Three Heroes, a Pocket Medieval RPG Campaign for iOS and Android phones. It's about unemployed mercs forming a company, heading to the boonies, and taking on the odd dangerous jobs (I use the word quests in-game, because, yah, game). Instead of animation, bgm and sfx, there's plenty of text to read.

In about a week or so we're going to begin the alpha test and if a few people from here would like to participate in the iOS alpha, that would be great. Just PM with your real name, phone model, and the email address associated with your AppleID, and I'll add you to small tester list. (You'll need to have TestFlight installed, too.)

keithburgun likes this.
  6. gamengine

gamengine New Member

I'm thinking of starting to work on a card game 1 vs1, the game will be based on gladiators that have advantages and disadvantages