Bugs

Discussion in 'EMPIRE (by Crazy Monkey Studios)' started by Bucky, Aug 14, 2013.

1. Bucky

Bucky Well-Known Member

I sometimes can't trash the last copy of a certain card in my deck. It's come up so far with Strife, Valor and the Warrior card.

The Copy card doesn't seem to let me choose which card to copy.

2. Bucky

Bucky Well-Known Member

I managed to lock up the game by hammering the goto button for a city that was under attack by an out-of-sight monster. It popped up a completely blank menu with no way to close it.

3. vivafringe

vivafringe Well-Known Member Staff Member

Your archers sometimes attack 3 distance away. It's not reliable, but it's always like Christmas when it happens.

4. Senator

Senator Moderator

Hermit Explorer achievement is awarded incorrectly--apparently it is awarded if you don't explore on your 50th turn, rather than if you survive 50 turns w/o exploring.

5. Bucky

Bucky Well-Known Member

I just noticed a case where one of my cities had displayed stats of
    food income: 18/day
    waste level: 25%
    Effective food income: 9/day (!!)
    Upgrade in approx: 9 days (agrees with effective income)

Founding and removing a third city fixed the income.
    EDIT: Reproduced it. It happens whenever a city is abandoned and lasts one day no matter what.

6. Bucky

Bucky Well-Known Member

Had this happen again a couple of times. It seems to occur when I try to select a city that just defeated an adjacent monster nest.

7. Paul Rozie

Paul Rozie New Member

Hey guys,

Just dropping by to thanks you all for the feedback, we are reading these and fixing these bugs.

Except for the archer one where it attacks 3 distance away as that is not a bug. It is non-the-less good feedback as it shows that the mechanism is not clear enough to the player.

If you find more bugs then keep them coming and we'll try to make your gaming experience as smooth as possible :).

Greetings,
    Paul
    Crazy Monkey Studios

8. Bucky

Bucky Well-Known Member

Founding a city on top of an abandoned city shows the city icon in the grayed-out abandoned palette.