1. Push the Lane Kickstarter is LIVE!
    Dismiss Notice

Android tablet : text display problem

Discussion in 'EMPIRE (by Crazy Monkey Studios)' started by LordFPL, Jan 8, 2014.

1. LordFPL

LordFPL New Member

Hi all,

Thx to all devs for this very nice game. I haven't spend many time on it, but i want to correct this asap ;)
    I have a problem with my tablet (tf701t, a 10' screen) : all cards text are incorrectly displayed. End of lines are too far to be readable... this problem is not on my phone (Galaxy S2).

Can you check this ?

Many thx in advance :)

2. keithburgun

keithburgun Administrator, Lead Designer Staff Member

What is your tablet device? Knowing the model will help. Thanks!

3. LordFPL

LordFPL New Member

Asus transformer with tegra4 (tf701t model)

4. alastair

alastair Well-Known Member

10" with 2560 x 1600 pixels, might be text scaling issues.

5. keithburgun

Alright, reported it. Honestly not a lot of people have this device so I can't promise a snappy fix, but we'll do it when we can.

6. ptie

ptie New Member

I have the same problem on a Nexus 10.

7. Nachtfischer

Nachtfischer Well-Known Member

On a related note, here's a screenshot of the PC version (1768 x 992, windowed mode). You can see the text of the Shift card going slightly outside of the actual card. The same is true for Improvisation (on the left side of the screen). Don't know if that helps.

EDIT: I added the same screen with 800 x 600 resolution. No problems. There's something wrong with the line breaks. I assume it's worse in certain resolutions and particularly with the one of the OP.

Attached Files:

8. LordFPL

LordFPL New Member

Hi all,
    Any news of this problem ?

9. keithburgun

Good news is we are discussing the next patch now, so hopefully we can get a fix for this scheduled.

10. LordFPL

LordFPL New Member

That's a very good news :)
    Thx for your answer... Will wait for the patch now ;-)

11. LordFPL

LordFPL New Member

It's a long wait... Hope for patch in days ? Weeks ? Months ? (please don't say years ! :))

12. keithburgun

@LordFPL I've asked for an update - will get back to you as soon as I hear what's up with the next version.

13. keithburgun

Just heard back from CMS. It seems like next week will be spent on the game. What I'm asking for them to do is fix this bug (and others), speed up the game in general, and add a bit of metagame (more details on that later).

14. LordFPL

LordFPL New Member

Hello :)
    For information, the problem is solved with the last update ! Thx ^_^

keithburgun likes this.